Myo Armour Science
The Science Behind Myo Armour
- After years of frustration, we were motivated to develop a line of performance supplements that we knew would be safe and effective for every client and athlete. We began to question the quality, safety and efficacy of "run of the mill" supplements that our athletes were purchasing at local retail outlets. The result - Myo Armour Nutrition. Engineered nutrition to optimize performance and health !
- Founded in 2008, Myo Armour Nutrition was designed to provide athletes and fitness enthusiasts alike with a line of nutritional supplements aimed at optimizing training outcomes and improving recovery. We have built on this mission by creating a core of products that support both the performance needs and health goals of every athlete.
- We have developed an elite line of supplements, Myo Armour, with a single objective in mind - to provide athletes and patients with the highest quality supplements in the marketplace. Performance nutrition that reflects the same high standards we expect of our team. Precise formulations that have redefined the supplement landscape - products that we control at every level. Welcome to the Myo Armour Team !
- Brad Norris is a professional strength coach with over 20 years experience as a strength and conditioning / sports medicine professional coaching athletes from the NHL, CFL, NCAA and Olympic Teams.
- Brad is a former member of the Canadian Track and Field program and Canadian Olympic Bobsleigh Team
- He has served as a consultant / lead clinician for Power Tek Fitness, a leading provider in the human performance field, implementing innovative movement - training strategies and recovery - rehabilitative strategies aimed at optimizing human performance
- Brad has also worked closely with a core of elite professionals developing and implementing educational programs in Rocktape Fascial Movement Taping, Performance Kinesio taping, Fascial Abrasion Techniques and Functional Assessment / Exercise Prescription
- Brad Norris on Power Tek